The authors must register before February 1, 2021. If the work has 2 or 3 authors, only the first author must register. During the registration, a link will be sent to the author’s e-mail address, which should be used to upload before February 1, 2021 a ZIP archive, containing the following files:
– work (in English);
– information about authors (Word text file);
– information about authors (scanned document with signatures).
All files must be in one archive!
– Participants must be enrolled in a bachelor or master course when the second stage of the competition is finished;
– There can be no more than three authors and two supervisors per work;
– The members of the organizing committee and the members of the jury cannot be the scientific supervisors for the works submitted for the competition;
– Participation in the competition is free of charge.
The work must be in English.
Its length must be up to 15 pages (page size is A4, margins are 20 mm each).
The text must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 14, with the 1.0 line spacing. The text in tables and list of references must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12, with the 1.0 line spacing. Work title must be typed in bold capital letters. Titles of sections and subsections must be typed in bold with a single interval.
The work must follow the template.
Information about the authors:
– Information about the authors and the scientific advisor (template) should be sent as 2 documents: Word text file and scanned document with signatures.
If the work does not meet the requirements of this section, the author is given five days for further editing. If the work does not meet the requirements after editing, it is not accepted and is not allowed to participate in the competition.
The winners of Stage I of the competition receive invitations to participate in Stage II of the competition (no later than two weeks prior to the web-seminar). In Stage II of the competition, the winners present their work, comment on the presentation, and answer the questions.
– Presentation must be made in PowerPoint;
– The size of the presentation is up to 20 slides;
– Illustrative material from the work (drawings, diagrams, photographs, graphic images) is presented in the presentation.