Until January 15, 2019 all participants must register and send the files with:
– information about authors;
– appendixes (if available).
– Participants must be legally considered students when the second stage of the competition is finished;
– There can be no more than three works per field from each HEI;
– There can be no more than three authors and two supervisors per work;
– The members of the organizing committee and the members of the jury cannot be the scientific supervisors for the works submitted for the competition.
– The main language of the competition is English. Works in Ukrainian or Russian, must be submitted with translation into English;
– The work consists of the text review and the presentation.
– 1st page: title page which must have only the title, annotation (no more than 1500 characters) and keywords (no more than 10 words);
– 2nd to 11th pages: I. Introduction, II. Literature overview, III. Object, subject and methods of study, IV. Results, V. Conclusions, VI. References (references in the text should be in the form of numbers in square brackets);
– The text should be typed in Times New Roman font with the 1.5 line spacing, the font size is 14, the page size is A4 format, and the margin sizes are 30 mm (left), 10 mm (right), 20 mm (top and bottom). The volume of the review is up to 10 pages.
– Presentation must be made in PowerPoint;
– Illustrative material from the review part of the work (drawings, diagrams, photographs, graphic images) is presented in the presentation. The volume of the presentation is no more than 20 slides.
– Appendixes are copies of applications and patents for utility models or inventions, scientific articles published by the authors and relevant to the topic of their work. They must be sent as a Word document.
Information about the authors:
– Information about the authors and the scientific supervisor (template) should be signed, scanned, and sent as a separate document.